We are happy to inform you about Lysiak-Rudnytsky Ukrainian Studies Programme.
The Lysiak-Rudnytsky Ukrainian Studies is a long-term programme of the Ukrainian Institute devoted to Ukrainian Studies. The Programme is designed to enhance the study and understanding of Ukraine's past and present abroad.
The thematic focus of the Programme in 2020 are:
• historical figures from Ukraine and their legacy;
• monumental heritage and art of the Soviet period in Ukraine;
• crimes by totalitarian regimes in Ukraine in culture and memory;
• Ukraine in the early 20th century;
• Ukrainian literature in exile;
• Ukrainian culture (within the period of the second half of the 20th century to the beginning of the 21st century);
• Ukrainian architecture and urban planning (within the period of the 20th century to the beginning of the 21st century).
Possible topics of the projects are not limited to this list. Applicants may propose projects on other topics but they will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The selected projects will be financed and supported from the state budget of Ukraine following the relevant procurement procedures by concluding a bilingual (Ukrainian and English) service agreement between the Ukrainian Institute and the selected applicant in accordance with the Ukrainian legislation in the form provided by the Ukrainian Institute.
Institutions that operate in the cultural, educational, or scientific sphere outside of Ukraine (universities, think tanks, research centres, NGOs, and others) are eligible to apply.
One applicant is allowed to submit no more than two applications.
The submission must be submitted by 🔴12 July 2020 (23:59 GMT+3).🔴
The result will be announced in the mid July 2020.
More details: https://ui.org.ua/lysiak_rudnytsky_eng